Tips for Solo players in Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

9:01:00 PM



Tips for Solo Player in Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Multiplayer                      

When I first started playing Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer I could only play Lan because I had illegal key and some issues. Since I could only play Lan I was stuck with my brother playing Solo against him. Since all of the Call of Duty franchise is similar I thought I should share my Solo playing knowledge with you guys.

Be patient
One of the biggest I have done in my first days was being impatient. I didn’t realize that till I read a blog and found out that most of the beginner gamers are impatient. So I tried being patient and taking a camp and waiting for my brother to show up. I could say this increased my kill: death ratio a bit.

Don’t make Camp for a Long time
Once I got myself patient the second mistake was making a camp in a single location for long time. I found out this because every time I kill my brother and stay there I get killed the second time. So started thinking why I died every time I  killed my brother and continued making camp there. One day when my cousin went up against my brother I noticed one thing that every he is killed he will be shown how he was killed in a replay. Then guessed my cousin’s location according to the angle my brother was shot at. But my cousin always did a thing that I didn’t he always shifted his position after a kill. So followed his footsteps and got myself a huge boost in my kill: death ratio.

Use a weapon better suited for you
Well in my first days my favorite weapon was the AK-47 but as I played a little longer I started trying out new weapons and got myself my new favorite weapon the Dragunov. This was my favorite weapon because one shot=dead brother equation. But I am not telling you to go get the Dragunov and get yourself killed again. What I am saying is try out the weapons in the storage and get yourself a weapon which can fulfill your style of play.

Stick to the Edge of the Map
This is tricky thing to do since you only have worry about field view of 180 degrees. Travel close to the Edge and dominate the game.

If the Enemy is in Range so are you
This is an important saying in Call of Duty 4 since you can see your enemy so does the enemy see you too. So as soon as you see your enemy shoot him down fast as possible.

Always be Ready
It is necessary that you keep your melee button close (my suggestion “Q”) since in close engagement chances you running in to melee range is huge.
Hope you guys enjoyed my post leave a comment if you have any new tips in your mind.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook