Tips for Counter Strike 1.6

5:19:00 AM



                    Tips for Counter Strike 1.6           

In this post I will give you some strategies I use in Counter Strike 1.6.
Get yourself a weapon
First you must choose yourself a weapon you are happy with before doing anything. When you have got yourself a weapon think new places where you can use them effectively without getting yourself killed. Well for me I use a place where it is hard spot and snipe them killing my enemy or leave them more vulnerable to my teammates attack.
Work with your Teammates
Okay this must be the most important and useful tip in this post will be this. Okay first I need to tell you in my first days when I didn’t even have a headset I use to use my teammates. Okay this is how I did it; first I found a player my team and followed him through corridors etc. and engaged any enemies we encountered. Okay now all of you must be thinking I was bluffing when I told you I used my teammates. Okay let’s take it as this I followed the other player he first encountered the enemy he took the first blow alerting me of any enemies nearby without even me seeing the enemy and after that you can guess that strategically take down my enemy. Okay that was when I was just newbie to playing online games later I found out that playing with coordinated team work is much better than using my teammates. Okay with that strategy I got myself to level 1 Blood Mage lucky me right.
Don’t use an Ambush position more than once
Okay this was a mistake too that I did in my newbie period. Okay first was to get to position that my enemies would least expect me but not a very crowdie route. Then ambush any passing by enemies before even they know it. Okay this method was success only a single time so I changed my strategy to quickly shift my Ambush position after a single position. This strategy also helped me to get to Blood Mage Level 1 much faster but it didn’t do much of a change since I could be ambushed by somebody else while shifting my Ambush position.
 
          

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook